Craving something sweet? Follow our crepes recipe from Abuela’s Kitchen!
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups of milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Cajeta Coronado
- Slice strawberries into small pieces
- Add flour, eggs, sugar, vainilla, and 1 cup of milk to a big bowl
- Use an electric mixer or a blender to mix all ingredients until you get a smooth texture
- Add 2 remaining cups of milk and mix until there are no lumps.
- On a pan, melt the butter in low heat. Then, move the butter to a small bowl and let it cool. When it cools down, add it to the bowl with the crepe mix and mix thoroughly.
- Heat pan at medium heat and take ½ cup of the mix and add it with one hand while holding the pan on your other hand. Move the pan so that the mix covers the entire surface of the pan.
- Wait one minute or until the edges of the crepe start looking golden. Use a spatula to slowly flip the crepe and cook for 15 to 25 seconds. Remove the crepe from the pan and put it on the plate. Repeat process until there is no mix leftover.
- Fill crepes with strawberries, fold them, and top with walnuts and Cajeta Coronado!